- Vehicle safety system detects sudden acceleration, collisions & protects you from fraudulent insurance claims
- Record full HD 1080p video & audio in real-time with the ability to see license plates
- Easily transfer footage to computer & Recharge battery using mini USB cable
- See everything with wide angle 140° Lens viewable on 2.7” LCD monitor
- Never miss an incident as camera auto records when engine is turned on
- Setup in minutes with easy suction mounting to windscreen
DetailsSWADS-130DCMGeneralResolution1920 x 1080 (2.1 Megapixels)Screen Display2.7” LCDLens Angle140 DegreesExpansion StorageMicro SD up to 32GB*Rechargeable Battery120mAh li-ionDimensions3.43” x 1.46” x 1.97” / 87mm x 37mm x 50mmSystem RequirementsComputer PlaybackPC or Mac
* Micro SD Card not included.
- What's Included
• Economy HD Dash Camera
• Car Suction Mount
• Car Charger & Power Cable 11ft / 3.4m
• USB to Mini USB Cable 28”/700mm
• Operating Instructions
*Note: * Batteries included. Product contents may change without notice.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Its ok
Does its job, records, takes pictures and its high quality recordings.
The downside to it is that it doesn't delete old footage automatically and the controls take a bit of time to get used to.
- Swann Economy HD Dash Camera
Priced correctly. A little clunky on the settings at first but is very user friendly when you know how to navigate around the menus. Invest in a class 10 microSD.
Installing is really easy as well. Review all your footage on your PC and not on the device as the screen quality isn't the best.
- Great camera
A great camera, easy to use and installed it myself. Excellent vision.
- Swann SWADS-130DCM Economy Dashcam
Inexpensive. Cheap feeling. recordings are AVI and Mac will no longer play AVI. PC only. USB data transfer cable is PAINSTAKINGLY SLOW transfer rate. Don't use. Transfer micro usb to PC. Setup is kind of confusing. Doesn't seem to save my settings all the time. Annoying loud power on sound at splash screen. New settings seems to take effect after power cycling.
I have only had the camera 1 day, and will continue to work with it. Possible internal battery?? needs charging for better operation?
I am also looking for the small rear camera to add on into the available port on top.
- Product Downloads
- Where to Buy
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Online Price: $150.00