- A stylish door chime system that's completely wireless to suit any home decor
- Push the doorbell & hear a melodic door chime - with 16 chimes to choose from
- Adjust the volume level to suit your needs
- Eye-catching backlight flashes when someone pushes the doorbell
- Write your name on the doorbell nameplate
- Easy wireless installation mounts to walls & runs from 3 x AAA* battery power with up to 150ft/50m range+
- Modern cream gloss finish suits any home or office decor
DetailsSpeaker UnitOperating PowerAAA Batteries x 3 (not included)Built-in Tones16Adjustable VolumneYesDoorbell UnitOperating Power23A Battery (included)Transmission Frequency433MHz + / - 1MhzTransmission RangeUp to 150ft / 50m
- What's Included
- DC810B Speaker Unit
- Push Button Doorbell Unit
- 23A Battery for Doorbell Unit
- Mounting Screws
- Double-Sided Tape
- Operating Instructions
*Note: Product contents may change without notice.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Easily modified for silent cubicle use
I've been looking for a wireless silent visual doorbell for my cubicle for months. I tried this as it was relatively inexpensive at Fry's. There are two volume settings, soft and loud -- but a few minutes with a screwdriver fixed it for my use case.
To render this doorbell silent, I unscrewed the two screws at the bottom of the battery compartment of the speaker/light unit, then I found the wires from the main circuit board to the speaker, handily attached with a small plug. (The battery is similarly attached, so if you try this and it stops working entirely, try plugging the wires you unplugged back in and trying the other plug.) I unplugged the speaker and screwed the unit back together.
I have the light set up right under my monitor, and the pushbutton stuck to the edge of my cubicle with removable tape. Works perfectly by flashing at me when a teammate pushes my doorbell button.
Now, to train my team to ring instead of knock...
- Product Downloads