- See, hear & speak to visitors before opening the door gives you complete peace of mind
- Feel secure at all times with infrared lights (LEDs) so you can see at night*
- The 2-way intercom lets you talk to visitors & visitors talk to you
- Compact size – small camera intercom with non-invasive appearance
- Features multiple doorbell tones to suit your taste!
- Adjustable brightness, color & volume settings
DetailsVideoImage SensorCMOSVideo Quality380 TV Lines CMOSViewing Angle65°Day / Night ModeColor during day / switched to B&W at night*Night Vision DistanceUp to 13ft / 4mDisplay Resolution1440 x 234Display Size & Type7" LCDGeneralOperating PowerDC 12VOperating Temperature14°F - 104°F / -10°C - 40°CDimensions – Monitor8.8” x 5.0” x .8” / 225mm x 128mm x 20mmDimensions – Camera1.8” x 4.9” x 1.2” / 46mm x 126mm x 32mmWeight – Monitor1.04Ibs / 474gWeight – Camera0.34Ibs / 158gCable Length50ft / 15m
- Intercom Camera
- 7” Color Monitor
- Cable 50ft/15m
- Power Adapter
- Mounting Screws, Brackets & Plugs
- Operating Instructions
*Note: Product contents may change without notice.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Easy to install clear picture, night or day
Excellent product. Im an amateur installer, professional tinkerer. I also purchase the electric door striker and split the vga signal to 3 tv's in my house. Perfect setup for people who cant be bothered answering the door.
- NO lite doorbell button. Limited quality video camera.
The SWHOM DP880C is easy to install.
Disadvantage NO back light for call button therefore casual night visitors cannot see the doorbell button at night. Buy a unit with a lit button.
The camera is only fair to medium little bit fuzzy.
Best to see a unit that has been installed first.