- Swann’s latest network video recording security system with 1080P high definition live viewing & playback in real-time (25/30 fps per channel)
- State-of-the-art digital imaging technology for 5x the picture sharpness of traditional security systems including analog D1
- Includes 4 x Full HD 1000TVL cameras capable of generating crystal clear 1920 x 1080 pixels (2.1 Megapixel without interpolation) video with IR cut filters for powerful night vision to 115ft / 35m & a weather-resistant rating of IP66 for indoor & outdoor use
- Set & forget by recording continuously from 4 channels for 45 days+ onto a 2TB hard drive (expandable to 4TB*) or even longer with motion detection
- Save time & have peace of mind by easily locating incident video, then transfer to external storage via USB or network
- Easy to do-it-yourself as cameras are powered by the NVR & connect via single CAT5E Ethernet cables (included). Connect the NVR to the internet in minutes using the setup software wizard.
- Security in the palm of your hand with live viewing on your Smartphone or tablet including iOS (iPhone, iPad) &Android devices using the free ‘SwannView NVR’app, with email notifications if there is activity
- View live in HD on your HDTV via HDMI or VGA connection to your LCD screen
- Professional surveillance system gives you peace of mind by being able to see the detail you need from longer distances including license plates, faces, clothing colors & more, all in full HD
DetailsNVR4-7200VideoVideo FormatNTSC or PALVideo Inputs4Video OutputsHDMI, VGADisplay Resolution1920 × 1080, 1600 × 1200, 1280 × 1024, 1280 × 720, 1024 × 768Display Frame RateReal Time: NTSC 30fps/channel, PAL 25fps/channelAudioAudio Input1 Channel, RCAAudio Output1 Channel, RCARecordingCompression FormatH.264Recording Resolution1920 x 1080Recording Frame RateReal Time: NTSC 30fps/channel, PAL 25fps/channelRecording ModesMotion, Alarm, Manual, ScheduleMultiplex OperationLive view/record or playback/recordHDD Interface / Memory TypeSATA2HDD2TB installed (expandable to 4TB*)NetworkNetwork Interface1 RJ-45 10 /100 /1000 Mbps self-adaptive Ethernet interface
4 independent 100 Mbps PoE network interfaceNetwork ProtocolTCP/IP, PPPoE, DDNS, UPnP, IPv6Remote OperationYesDNS supportYesUPnP supportYesGeneralOperating Power100~240V, 47~63Hz, 3AmpBack-up MethodUSBMouse SupportYesAlarm Inl4Alarm outl1
NHD-820 CameraVideoImage Sensor1/3" CMOSNumber of Effective Pixels1920 x 1080 (2.1 Megapixels)Minimum Illumination[email protected], 0 lux with IRElectronic Shutter1/25s to 1/100,000sGain ControlYesBacklight CompensationYesLens4mmViewing Angle75°AudioMicrophoneN/AAudio RangeN/ANight VisionNight Vision DistanceUp to 115ft/35mIR Cut FiltersYesNumber of Infra-Red LEDs30Infra-Red Wavelength850nmGeneralIndoor / OutdoorIndoor or OutdoorOperation Temperature-4F – 140F / -20°C – 60°CBody ConstructionBullet with Built-in Wall Mount Bracket
- What's Included
- 2TB Hard Drive (installed)
- NHD-820 Cameras x 4
- HDMI Cable (6ft/2m)
- Power Cable
- USB Mouse
- CAT5E Ethernet Cable x 5
(1 x 6ft/2m, 4 x 60ft/18m)
- Mounting Screws & Plugs
- Operating Instructions
- Software CD
- Theft Deterrent Stickers x 4
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Impressive unit
The main reason for purchasing this unit was to give me the best clarity that i could afford. I'm very impressed, faces are easily recognisable and Number plates are legible. I can remotely access the recorder from my laptop or i can view my property from abroad using my android phone. The basic installation was easy and the unit was recording within minutes of turning on.
The reason i give 4 stars is the Internet/email setup is not for your average 'do it yourself person'.
If your not into computer tech language your going to struggle. Its just as well you have the services of the 24hr help line which were very good in my eperience. I cannot comment on the reliability as too soon to say however my initial impressions i would definately reccomend this unit.
- Product Downloads
- Where to Buy