- Swann’s network video recording security system with beyond 1080p high definition live viewing & playback in real-time (30 fps per channel)
- State-of-the-art digital imaging technology for 9 x the picture sharpness of traditional security systems including analog D1
- Includes 4 x security cameras capable of generating super high definition 3 megapixels (50% more than 1080p) video with IR cut filters for powerful night vision to 100ft / 30m & a weather-resistant rating of IP66 for indoor & outdoor use
- You can also hear what’s happening as each camera has a built-in microphone
- Set & forget by recording continuously from 4 channels for 24 days+ onto a 1TB hard drive (expandable to 6TB) or even longer with motion detection
- Save time & have peace of mind by easily locating incident video, then transfer to external storage via USB or network
- Security in the palm of your hand with live viewing on your Smartphone or tablet including iOS (iPhone, iPad) & Android devices using the free ‘SwannView Link’ app
- View live in HD on your HDTV via HDMI or VGA connection to your LCD screen
- Professional surveillance system gives you peace of mind by being able to see the detail you need from longer distances including license plates, faces, clothing colors & more, all in super HD
+24 days recording achieved using lower settings, default settings give 5 days recording
DetailsNVR4-7300VideoVideo Input4 ChannelsVideo OutputsVGA, HDMIDisplay ResolutionUp to 1080pAudioAudio Input4, via Ethernet Integrated with CamerasAudio Output1 x RCARecordingCompression FormatH.264Recording ModeManual / Motion / ScheduleRecording Resolution3MP (2048 x 1536 (4:3), 2304 x 1296 (16:9))Playback SpeedFrame Rate up to Real-Time 30fps / 25fpsHard DriveHDD1TBHDD CapacityUp to 6TB (Internal 1 x 3TB + External 1 x 3TB (via eSATA))ConnectionNetwork ConnectionSwannLink ‘Peer-to-Peer’Network InterfaceRJ45 x 1USB InterfaceUSB 2.0 x 2eSATA Portx 1GeneralOperating PowerDC 48 VDimensions (WxDxH)10” x 9.0” x 2.0” / 255 x 230 x 51mmSoftwareComputer Operating SystemWindows, Mac OSInternet ViewingSwannView LinkHandheld Device SupportediOS, Android, 3G/4G Smartphones & Tablets
NHD-815 CameraVideoVideo Quality3MP (2048 x 1536 (4:3), 2304 x 1296 (16:9))Backlight CompensationYesWide Dynamic RangeYesViewing Angle80°AudioMicrophoneYesAudio RangeUp to 16ft/5mNight VisionNight Vision DistanceUp to 100ft / 30mIR Cut FilterYesGeneralIndoor / OutdoorIndoor or Outdoor, IP66 ratedOperating PowerDC12VOperating Temperature-4°F ~ 122°F / -20°C ~ 50°CBody ConstructionAluminiumDimensions incl. stand2.6” x 7.4” x 2.6” / 66 x 188 x 66mmWeight (incl. stand)0.961lbs / 436g
- What's Included
• NVR4-7300 4 Channel NVR
• 1TB Hard Drive (installed)
• NHD-815 3MP Cameras x 4
• Cat5e Ethernet Cable x 5 (60ft / 18m X 4, 3ft / 1m x 1)
• HDMI Cable
• Power Adapter
• Mounting Screws & Plugs
• Operating Instructions
• Theft Deterrent Stickers
*Note: Product contents may change without notice.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Just short on security - for being a security related product.
So you can attach it to your TV and control it with a mouse. But if you want the NVR hidden elsewhere, so that it wouldn't get stolen along with the footage and still connected to your TV with a long HDMI cable, there is no way or controlling the NVR any longer.
Support tells me it either has to be near your TV (defeats the purpose of security# or you view using an APP #whats the point of HDMI output then#. I'd rather flick a channel and hit a remote button if someone rings the door bell than reach for a device and fire off an app...... Just keep this in mind.
What I will be doing #might work) is to purchase one of those wireless Bluetooth USB remote gyro mouse from eBay with a USB extender cord and punch a little hole in the ceiling. SWANN, you should be thinking of this.
If that don't work, its the app I guess!
Fairly noisy as well. No way you can leave it in the same room where you would sit.
This system works great! The picture quality is very clear and the night mode lights up the full viewing area. By far one of the easiest camera system to setup
Be shore to upgrade the firmware on the NVR for best performance.
I would have given 5 stars but removed one star because of the remote viewing computer / phone apps. Which are extremely buggy. Definitely a big over site by Swann.
- Great picture very easy installation
I have just installed my new HD setup and I really like the picture quality, so much better than my old unit. The new qr code reader set up works great and makes life very easy.
I like others don't like the fan noise and to use the mouse it needed to be setup close by with easy access. Had to mount mine in a cupboard to keep it quiet. Andriod acces works well, but would like better picture quality, and maybe quicker load up.
Brought mine online for $700, delivery was very quick so for that money it's a bargain, I highly recommend this product and would happily buy another. Thank Swann
- Don't listen to other reviewers. A++
I'm an installer with 10 years experience and these are some of the best cams on the market. Hands down my favorite. Extremely clear.
- Product Downloads