- Vehicle safety system protects you from fraudulent insurance claims by recording video & audio evidence
- See every detail including license plates with Super HD 3 Megapixels (superior to 1080P) video & 2” color LCD screen to playback incidents
- Download the free DriveEye Ultra app to control advanced features & view the camera on your Smartphone or tablet. Connect to your home Wi-Fi network & use the cloud setting to view live footage remotely, anywhere in the world
- Record footage & audio to Micro SD (takes up to 64GB, not included)
- Put the camera into Action Cam mode & take it anywhere with the built-in rechargeable battery
- Never miss an incident, camera automatically records when engine is turned on & when motion is detected
DetailsSWADS-150DCMGeneralResolution2304 x 1296 (3 Megapixels)Screen Display2.0” LCDLens Angle160 DegreesExpansion StorageMicro SD up to 64GB*Rechargeable Battery700mAh li-ionDimensions1.98” x 2.48” x 0.77” / 50.5mm x 63mm x 19.5mmSystem RequirementsAppleiOS 6.0 or aboveAndroid4.0 or aboveComputer PlaybackPC or Mac
* Micro SD Card not included.
- What's Included
• Smart Dash HD Camera
• Car Suction Mount
• Car Charger Cable 10ft / 3m
• Car Charger
• Tripod Mount
• Wrist Strap & Mount
• Operating Instructions
*Note: * Batteries included. Product contents may change without notice.
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Good all round performer
I have had this camera for about a month and found it to perform very well. The images are sharp and high quality both during the daytime and at night. I will be purchasing another one for my wife's car.
- Not cheap, but good quality
I've been using this camera for a couple weeks now. No problems so far, you definitely want to use the wifi feature at least once to get the date corrected and set the advanced features via the phone app. It has a great viewing angle and is easy to use and easy to slide off it's mount and take inside if you park on the street like me.
- Great little dash cam! DriveEye Ultra - Portable 3MP HD
It has a useful motion detection setting so I can leave it on when I leave my car. Works great on battery mode or plugged in. Video quality is excellent! 2' LCD so you can view while recording or playback. Crisp video and sound. Easy to set up took me 5 mins or less. Good value for the money and features!
- Compact unit packed with features
This unit comes to life once you connect to it via wifi from the accompanying phone app.
Nice full HD video does actually look like full HD, some other brands use up-scaling to achieve a full HD effect but the Smart HD Dash Camera - Portable Wi-Fi Vehicle Recorder delivers what it advertises and can double up as an action-cam as well. One drawback is that when you stream video to your phone via the phone app, it stops recording to the cam
- Good quality video. Longer battery life would be a benefit
The features on the unit are great and the wi-fi works well with the iPhone 6 and the app is fairly easy to use.
The power cable supplied with my unit has been fine, so no complaints for me there. My only downside was the battery life is not great. I had hoped to avoid having to have it constantly plugged in to the charger in the car, however, the battery would only last around 90 min before needing a charge, even with the screen off and wi-fi off. Other than that, I'm happy with the purchase.
- Product Downloads
- Where to Buy