- Plug & play wi-fi internet camera packed with features for home & business security
- Easy 3 step set-up using a QR code & your Smartphone or tablet with no networking required
- Saves video & HD pictures to micro SD card or your 3G/4G device & sends you an email notification when motion is detected
- Built for life on the move with the free SwannEye HD app for viewing on PC, Mac, tablets & Smartphones including iPhone, iPad & Android devices*
- Mount the 720p HD camera on any flat surface, on a wall or on the ceiling
- Perfect for day/night surveillance with the ability to see & hear what’s happening 24/7
*Requires broadband internet & 3G/4G Smartphone.
DetailsResolution720p 1280 x 720Frame RateUp to 30fpsNight Vision32ft / 10mMicrophoneYesWeight1.48lbs / 670gOS SupportedMicrosoft® / Windows® 7, 8 / XP / Vista / Mac® OS 10.6.8 & laterWeatherprooIP66 Rated
- What's Included
• SwannEye HD™ Indoor & Outdoor Camera with Stand
• 8GB Micro SD Card (Pre-Installed)
• Network Cable
• Power Adapter
• Mounting Screws & Accessories
• Software CD
• Operating Instructions
• Theft Deterrent Stickers
*Note: Product contents may change without notice.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Be Patient
The instructions for this product are vague at best. If you are having problems please call their tech support. Their technicians will log onto your machine to ensure that all settings are correct!
Please note: Use the SwannEyeHD software NOT the Pro version. I made this mistake which caused delays.
Oh, one last thing ... I now know that my paperboy arrives at 5:20 am. :)
- Easy to Set Up and Good Video Quality
I bought this camera to remotely watch a stream on our mountain property. But to our surprise we are having a great time watching the deer wander our back yard while we are gone. One drawback is that you can not monitor the camera through the web (IP address).
- Camera is solid, well built, but software lets it down a bit.
This has to be one of the most difficult device I've ever had to setup. I'm a computer tech and found this almost impossible to setup.
On the phone for a couple hours today with Swann support, the first customer support I spoke to was a bit useless.
The 2nd call I got someone that knows his job and rectify the issues I was having with the camera.
A tip for those about to set this up. Power camera, setup the network and WiFi, don't create account on computer instead Use the SwannEye HD app on your phone or tablet to register and create an account and increase motion sensitivity to 7 or 8.
- Product Downloads