- A unique system that combines wired video surveillance & access to wireless smart home technology for the ultimate in home & business security
- Seeing is believing with crystal clear video from 4 x 1080p HD Cameras with powerful night vision up to 100ft / 30m. Add 4 more cameras for 8 channel monitoring
- Retain video evidence with set & forget recording from 8 channels for 80 days+ onto a 1TB hard drive
- With smart technology inside you can combine with SwannOne to create your own secure smart home with alarm sensors, sirens, sound alerts & devices from other smart brands
- Surveillance in the palm of your hand with live viewing on Smartphone & tablets including iPhones, iPads & Android devices using the free app
- Don’t leave your home or business security to chance, this state-of-the-art yet do-it-yourself system allows you to see & control what’s happening for complete peace of mind 24/7
+ Based on 15% motion events at lowest settings
^ Depending on local conditions
x SwannOne recommends placement of siren under eaves, verandahs or other sheltered locations for optimal performance & longevity
b Performance in freezing conditions depends on battery suitability
Note: Trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Monitor, tablet and mobile phones not included. Not all handsets supported. Smartphones &
tablets not included. Requires broadband internet & 3G/4G Smartphone.
DetailsSmart Digital Video RecorderVideoVideo Inputs8 ChannelsVideo OutputsHDMI, VGADisplay ResolutionUp to 1080pAudioAudio Input1 RCAAudio Output1 RCARecordingRecording ResolutionUp to 1080pHard DriveHDD Included1TBHard Drive CapacityUp to 4TB SATA HDDConnectionNetwork InterfaceRJ45 Port x 1USB InterfaceUSB 2.0 x 3SoftwareComputer Operating SystemsWindows, Mac OSInternet ViewingSwannOne, SwannOne LinkHandheld Device SupportediOS, Android 3G/4G Smartphones and tabletsSmart Home ConnectivityProtocolZigBeeWireless RangeUp to 66ft/ 20m^Day/Night CameraVideoVideo Quality1080pViewing Angle80°Night VisionNight Vision DistanceUp to 100ft / 30mGeneralIndoor / OutdoorIndoor or outdoor, IP66 ratedAudio MicrophoneNoOperation Temperature-4°F – 122°F / -20°C – 50°CBody ConstructionAluminiumWindow/Door Alarm SensorGeneralDimensions3.15 x 1.65 x 0.79” / 80 x 42 x 20mmWeight1.60z/45gBatteriesAAA x 2 (included)Key Fob Remote ControlGeneralDimensions Inputs2.5 x 1.05 x 0.47” / 63.5 x 26.75 x 12mmWeight1oz/30gBatteriesCR2032 x 1 (included)Outdoor SirenGeneralOperating Temperature41-113°F - 5 - 45°CDimensions Inputs11.34 x 7.87 x 2.56” / 288 x 200 x 65mmWeight46.03oz / 1305gBatteriesOutdoor
- What's Included
• 8 Channel DVR with 1TB Hard Drive
• 1080p Cameras x 4
• BNC Cables 60ft / 18m x 4
• Ethernet Cable
• HDMI Cable
• Outdoor Siren (with 4 x D Batteries)
• Window/Door Sensors x 2
(with 2 x AAA Batteries per sensor)
• Key Fob Remote Control
(with CR2032 Cell Battery)
• Power Adapter & Splitter
• Mounting Screws & Plugs
• Quick Start Guides
• Theft Deterrent Stickers
*Note: Product contents may change without notice.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
Almost finished setting up but quality and image are way better than expected I wss a little surprised it didn't have wifi built in as this restricted location quite a lot unless running additional cat5 but I ordered a wifi range extender with a port built in going this will work
- I feel the system is good quality but a little pricey for what I got.
I like the fact that I can view from my cell phone. Wasn't too difficult to set up. Clear HD pictures from cameras.
I wish the camera arms were at least 4 inches long (still keeping elbow) as my eaves hang down lower so the camera view is filled with part of my eaves.
Don't like the fact that the DVR is ethernet connected, not wifi so doesn't connect to my apple computer or my HD TV network.
- Good DVR, just OK for Alarm and Automation
I am a homeowner looking for integrated camera / intrusion detection / home automation platform. I've owned and operated Swann systems for years now for my business and have had good results.
Installation - the DVR defaults to 1024x768 resolution on the HDMI out. My TV doesn't support this so I get a black screen. I had to connect a PC monitor to perform the setup, then change the video output to 1920x1080, then quickly switch the HDMI connector to my TV to see the HD picture and hit OK on the dialog box. Why can't the system auto-detect supported resolutions? The rest of the DVR setup was straight forward and the quick start guides do a decent job of getting you setup.
Cameras - the cameras are very good quality. Solidly built, bright IR lights, good night range, very good clarity.
Remote App setup and viewing worked first time. I set up the iOS app on my phone and was able to see the camera feeds right away. Super easy.
Intrusion Detection Setup - This is where the system falls short. There seems to be no help online or in the box on how to setup the rules for what happens when various sensors are triggered. Hopefully this will be improved - this is still a new product.
I wish that Swann's video doorbell integrated with this platform - I checked, it doesn't. If you want a video doorbell you'll need to setup a separate system.
- Product Downloads