- State-of-the-art security camera with digital imaging technology for 9 x the picture sharpness of traditional security systems including analog D1
- Super high definition camera able to generate amazing 3 Megapixels (2048 x 1536 pixels, equivalent to 1200TVL) video images, a massive 50% superior to 1080p
- Camera features a built-in microphone so you can see & hear what’s happening^
- See everything during the day & night with the latest infrared cut filter for amazing night vision to 100ft/30m
- Built to suit any conditions with weather resistant rating of IP66 for indoor & outdoor use
- Includes Cat 5E Ethernet cable & everything needed for HD security made easy
- This camera can only be used in combination with Swann’s Full HD Network Video Recorders including NVR4-73XX™, NVR8-73XX™ & NVR16-73XX™ for cutting-edge IP surveillance in super HD
- Professional surveillance camera gives you the peace of mind from being able to see the detail you need including license plates, faces, clothing colors & more, all in stunning 3 Megapixels
DetailsNHD-815 CameraVideoVideo Quality3MP (2048 x 1536 (4:3), 2304 x 1296 (16:9))Backlight CompensationYesWide Dynamic RangeYesViewing Angle80°AudioMicrophoneYesAudio RangeUp to 16ft/5mNight VisionNight Vision DistanceUp to 100ft / 30mIR Cut FilterYesGeneralIndoor / OutdoorIndoor or Outdoor, IP66 ratedOperating PowerDC12VOperating Temperature-4°F ~ 122°F / -20°C ~ 50°CBody ConstructionAluminiumDimensions incl. stand2.6” x 7.4” x 2.6” / 66 x 188 x 66mmWeight (incl. stand)0.961lbs / 436g
- What's Included
• NHD-815 Camera
• Ethernet Cable 60ft / 18m
• Mounting Screws & Plugs
• Operating Instructions
• Theft Deterrent Stickers
*Note: Product contents may change without notice.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- A Few Kinks But Worth The Purchase
We owned a system Integration Company in Tampa before we retired a few years back. We moved to a new home and decided to install Security Cameras but only wanted CAT5 cabling. We found this system at SAM's last summer 2015 and installed them. We noticed shortly thereafter that the BLC and DWR automatic features reset at Sunrise everyday and had to be manually reset at Sunset. Swann tech support worked with us and eventually we replaced four of the five cameras with newer units under their warranty that work very well. We suspect that the CDS function was not working well or defective - its a photocell that senses light level changes especially at sunset - hence no true night vision if defective.
We found Swann warranty people very responsive - but long wait times on phone.
- Quite good for wide view camera.
Overall this camera is good, especially for the price but
it only works with 73xxx model NVRs so far (July 2015)
and It's the only camera for these models at the moment
so as it has such a wide field of view (80 degrees)
there need to be more cameras with a narrower field of
view to complement it so more detail can be seen and
- Product Downloads
- Where to Buy