- A state of the art surveillance camera with video technology equivalent to 1080p
- Seeing is believing with 1080p HD Cameras (2 Megapixel, equivalent to 1200TVL) perfect for close up detail such as license plates, facial detail, clothing colors & more
- Latest infrared cut filter for amazing night vision to 100ft/30m for amazing clarity in low light
- Sturdy aluminum camera construction suits indoor & outdoor applications with IP66 rating for any weather conditions
- This camera can only be used in combination with Swann’s Professional HD Digital Video Recorders including DVR4-4500™, DVR8-4500™ or DVR16-4500 for cutting-edge surveillance in HD
- Deter thieves, safeguard loved ones, protect your property & cut the cost of crime with this superior surveillance camera from Swann
ABC4 (USA) | Home surveillance video captures Cane Bay burglary (Aug-2016)
Read our customer story on how Swann home surveillance captures burglary.
DetailsPRO-T855 CameraVideoVideo Quality1080pViewing Angle90°Night VisionNight Vision Distanceup to 100ft/30mIR Cut FilterYesGeneralIndoor / OutdoorIndoor or outdoor, IP66 ratedOperating PowerDC 12VOperating Temperature-4°F ~ 122°F / -20°C ~ 50°CDimensions – Camera2.36” x 5.75” x 2.36” / 60mm x 146mm x 60mmWeight – Camera0.64lbs / 291g
- What's Included
• PRO-T855™ Camera
• TVI Cable 60ft / 18m
• Power Adapter
• Mounting Screws & Plugs
• Operating Instructions
• Theft Deterrent Stickers
*Note: Product contents may change without notice.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- You'll love this camera
30 frame's , that's a must !
- Great picture quality
These cameras are relatively easy install. The picture quality is great. The night vision is not bad, but nothing like on day mode. I would suggest this to any home owner wanting to monitor your house. My only suggestion is a faster refresh rate. When people are walking fast or running by, the picture can be a little grainy. Same thing when zooming in. But overall, I am very pleased with my Swann purchase. If you are looking for a camera system that enables you to see faces and identify people via the recorded footage (or live) these are the perfect camera's for you!!! My main goal and objective when researching and shopping for a system was high quality picture, 1080P, and I am not disappointed.
- Overall this product is good if you have the smarts.
The only issue I have with these cameras is that you are not able to view from different angles. In order to do so you must use 2 electrical boxes on top of each other mounted to the surface and then mount the camera on the side of the top box to be able to view left and right.
- Not sure what Angle160 is talking about
There are three adjustments on the camera. One adjustment angles the arm from the base to the camera. This sets your vertical position if leaving the base ring alone. The second adjustment is the rotation ring at the base. Adjusting this positions the camera left and right and then becomes your vertical alignment, whereas the first adjustment now becomes your horizontal. The final adjustment is the screw closest to the camera. Loosening this screw releases the camera to allow you to rotate the camera positioning it level. This camera can view any angle without the need of electrical boxes.
- Product Downloads
- Where to Buy