Peace of Mind
The screw on mount and permanent wall installation with screws makes it much harder for anyone to get their hands on the camera.
Safe with the Mount and the Cloud
Anyone handling the camera would be recorded at a close angle, with footage uploaded to the cloud, since there’s no way to turn the camera off. Double safety working in your favor
Advantages over the standard stand
While mounted to the standard stand you have the convenience to move the camera angle more easily, however, the Outdoor Mounting Stand will make it a lot harder for anyone to tamper with the Camera and its viewing angle.
On the standard stand you can easily move the camera’s angle as the camera’s strong magnet will slide around the metal ball, whereas on the Outdoor Mounting Stand the camera is screwed on to the tripod pin and further secured with the nut on the Stand. The Outdoor Mounting Stand can then be attached to a wall or ceiling by drilling with 3 screws and wall plugs (included in the pack).
Standard Camera Stand
- Easily adjust angle
- Camera magnetically connects to the stand
- Two mounting options: double-sided tape or screws and wall plugs (all included)
Outdoor Mounting Stand
- Choose desired angle
- Camera screws to stand, then fix in position by tightening the nut on the stand
- Stand is firmly mounted to a wall or ceiling with the screws and wall plugs (all included)
What's In the Box
- Outdoor Mounting Stand
- Mounting Screws & Wall Plugs
- Drilling Guide & Instructions
*Note: Swann Smart Security Camera not included.